|By Business Wire||
|November 26, 2012 12:46 PM EST||
Teradyne, Inc. (NYSE: TER) today announced that Mark E. Jagiela has been appointed President of Teradyne, effective January 1, 2013. Mike Bradley will continue as the Company's Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Jagiela, 52, joined Teradyne in 1982 as a design engineer in the Company’s semiconductor test unit and served in a variety of roles at Teradyne over his 30 year career including general manager of Teradyne’s Japan Division as well as engineering, marketing and general management roles in the Semiconductor Test Division. Since 2003, he has served as the President of the Semiconductor Test Division, the company’s largest operating unit with sales of over $1 billion in each of the last three years. Mr. Jagiela holds a BSEE from the University of Michigan.
Chief Executive Officer Mike Bradley noted, “Over the last 10 years Mark has led the transformation of our Semi Test business guiding us to industry-leading results over that time. He brings a unique combination of technological and commercial insights and a deep understanding of our customers' test challenges. I look forward to working with Mark in his new role as Teradyne's President."
Teradyne (NYSE:TER) is a leading supplier of Automatic Test Equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. In 2011, Teradyne had sales of $1.4 billion and currently employs approximately 3,600 people worldwide. For more information, visit www.teradyne.com. Teradyne(R) is a registered trademark of Teradyne, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?