|By Business Wire||
|November 26, 2012 12:40 PM EST||
Maintech, a leading IT Infrastructure Support Services provider and business unit of Volt Information Sciences, announced that it has been awarded a three-year contract to perform maintenance support services for over 1,500 Oracle product servers for a large financial and banking company based out of New York. Maintech is providing both hardware and software support for the company’s Oracle equipment in locations throughout the United States, including Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Massachusetts, California, Delaware, New Jersey, and Michigan.
The contract win affirms Maintech’s continued strength in support of Oracle equipment. Maintech continues to advance and refine its service offerings, delivering IT Support Solutions uniquely configured for each client.
Maintech is a business component of the Computer Services unit of Volt Information Sciences, Inc. For 40 years, Maintech has delivered IT Infrastructure Support Services (ISS) to the most demanding clients around the world. Maintech supports servers, storage and network devices from all major OEMs with services ranging from on-site hardware maintenance and server administration, to Remote NOC Monitoring and Managed Services. Maintech’s ISS program is recognized as the premier, comprehensive service offering in the independent IT services marketplace.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London