|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 12:34 PM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 26, 2012 /CNW/ - Over the past decade, the $10 Billion Canadian staffing industry with over 4,700 staffing firms and 10,000 recruiters has experienced extensive economic turbulence and technological change. There has also been a sharp decline in government regulation which has created instability within an already highly fragmented and unlicensed industry.
Recruiters are finding that they suffer from public misconception about their profession due to factors such as the influx of recruiters who are not trained or dedicated to the search profession or able to provide industry or discipline knowledge to their candidates or clients.
The Staffing Exchange (TSE) founded in 2001 and based out of Toronto, Canada with a national and global reach has taken the necessary steps to ensure that this public misperception is corrected through the launch of the Multiple Career Listing Service (MCLS).
Ironically, TSE has done this 60 years after the Toronto Real Estate industry launched the Multiple Listing Service to facilitate property sales.
In addition, TSE has also developed a formal licensing certification program and has rebranded staffing professionals through their trademarked term Career Brokers™!
As a licensed Career Broker they are provided with:
- 24/7 access to the Multiple Career Listing Service
- Centralized listing of candidates and clients
- National network of other licensed Career Brokers and their respective industry and discipline expertise
- a Career Broker Certification Course™;
- additional training through ongoing TSE training programs
- a systematic billing and invoicing system
- Contract and temporary funding
The leadership team at TSE head office has established best practices to improve the staffing industry's image and facilitate a streamlined process through this state of the art technology.
Founder & President, Richard C. Fernandes has been leading the staffing industry for over 24 years and has been committed to the professionalism and standardization of the industry.
"The system is based on the fact that the staffing industry can grow more effectively when it is interdependent. Much like the MLS system for real estate, each Career Broker™ has the ability to list their client's openings and list their candidates' profiles for other Career Brokers™ to share." Mr Fernandes asserts.
The information is tagged by Career Brokers and should the candidate get hired by a client company the Career Broker receives credit for the results. This system thus makes each Career Broker™ a partner in the system for their personal growth, the growth of other Career Brokers™ and the economic viability of the industry.
Throughout 2013 TSE will also be promoting the opportunity for industry leaders throughout Canada to join the staffing industry and become licensed Career Brokers™.
The TSE website and head office team are at hand to answer any questions and guide new Career Brokers™ through the initial pre-screening stages. And for those experienced staffing professionals seeking to further develop their career, they are encouraged to join or build their own TSE career brokerage thus hiring and training their own Career Brokers. This will allow them to recruit deeper throughout the nation and eventually around the globe (consider recent immigration fast track high demand occupations), from anywhere their laptop, Smartphone or IPAD can access the internet.
Furthermore, the ability to absorb existing staffing firm not linked to the MCLS is easily facilitated with licensing agreements which will help staffing firms grow more strategically and efficiently.
The TSE system requires that all Career Brokers™ adhere to a strict code of competency and ethical standards. "We want to promote behaviour and knowledge that raises the status of Career Brokers™ to that of other professionals such as lawyers, accountants and other advisors so that the public understands that they can rely and trust in us." says Mr. Fernandes.
The MCLS is a unique opportunity to create an evolution of how the public finds new careers especially while currently working!.
The Staffing Exchange strives to accomplish this mission!
SOURCE Staffing Exchange
Image with caption: "The Staffing Exchange's official launch of the MCLS (Multiple Career Listing Service) for the passive candidate market! Get listed to find out about new opportunities or to find those passive applicants! (CNW Group/Staffing Exchange)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121126_C3504_PHOTO_EN_21193.jpg
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London