|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 12:32 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following tip sheet was released today by the U.S. Census Bureau:
Check out the Census Bureau's mobile app, "America's Economy" for several key economic indicators this week. The Department of Commerce will release two Census Bureau economic indicators: Advance Report on Durable Goods Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories and Orders for October 2012 (Nov. 27) and New Residential Sales for October 2012 (Nov. 28). In addition, the Commerce Department will release two indicators from the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the Gross Domestic Product for the third quarter of 2012 (second estimate, Nov. 29) and Personal Income and Outlays for October 2012 (Nov. 30). Get the news on the go as it is released through "America's Economy," the Census Bureau's free, easy-to-use mobile app, available for download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets. The app provides real-time updates for 16 key economic indicators from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis. http://www.census.gov/mobile/.
No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only.
Contact: Public Information Office
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher