|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 10:51 AM EST||
- Analyst and Investor Call to Be Held on November 29, 2012
LUXEMBOURG, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ConvaTec today announced that it will report its 2012 third quarter earnings on Thursday, November 29, 2012. Ken Berger, CEO, and Ed Borkowski, CFO, will host an analyst and investor call at 10:00 AM ET live via telephone.
To participate in the conference call within the U.S. and Canada, dial (877) 366-0267.
To participate in the conference internationally, dial (760) 666-3086.
The conference ID is 68295563.
Participants should dial in 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. The Company's unaudited 2012 Third Quarter Report will be filed on the Company's website prior to the call under the Investor Community tab at www.convateccorporate.com.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
ConvaTec is a leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies that have helped improve the lives of millions of people worldwide. With four key focus areas – Ostomy Care, Wound Therapeutics, Continence and Critical Care, and Infusion Devices – ConvaTec products support healthcare professionals from the hospital to the community health setting. For more information, please visit www.convatec.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher