|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 10:47 AM EST||
ALEXANDRIA, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- The American Diabetes Association, the nation's leading voluntary health organization in the fight to Stop Diabetes®, has opened the call for applications for our Elected Officer positions as well as for members of the National Board of Directors.
Ensuring a strong, diverse volunteer leadership is crucial to the success of our organization. These individuals will play an integral role in the advancement of the mission of the Association.
We are currently accepting applications for the following Elected Officer Positions and Members of the National Board of Directors:
- Vice Chair of the Board
- Vice President, Health Care & Education
- Vice President, Medicine & Science
- Vice Secretary/Treasurer
- Member, National Board of Directors
Applications will be received now through January 2, 2013. Criteria for each of the positions, as well as the application and nomination information, can be found on diabetes.org/nominations.
The American Diabetes Association is leading the fight to Stop Diabetes® and its deadly consequences and fighting for those affected by diabetes. The Association funds research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes; delivers services to hundreds of communities; provides objective and credible information; and gives voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes. Founded in 1940, our mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. For more information please call the American Diabetes Association at 1-800-DIABETES (1-800-342-2383) or visit www.diabetes.org. Information from both these sources is available in English and Spanish.
American Diabetes Association
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks