|By Marketwire .||
|November 26, 2012 10:46 AM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- The 2012 National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo is taking place November 27-29, 2012 in Houston, TX. With three (3) comprehensive program tracks titled Pathways & Partnerships, Inputs & Supply Chains and Money & Markets, this year's event will feature advanced biofuels and biobased chemicals -- technology scale-up, project finance, policy, national markets and more -- with a core focus on the industrial, petroleum and agribusiness alliances defining the national advanced biofuels industry.
Presentation topics include:
- Converting existing industrial assets into next-generation biofuels
- Forging powerful project alliances
- Aviation and military industry positions on biobased jet fuel
- Venture capital and private equity viewpoints
- Overcoming barriers to market entry
- The national market outlook for biobased fuels and chemicals
- Exceeding the performance of petroleum-based products
"The National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo will bring the entire biofuels industry together for the first time since the recent election and since the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced it will retain the current Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)," says Tim Portz, Vice President of Content & Executive Editor at BBI International. "The comprehensive agenda will focus on how drop-in biofuels, advanced and cellulosic ethanol, biobased chemicals relate to the recent election and the EPA's decision."
Attendees and exhibitors will include hundreds of professionals in key sectors including finance (venture, private and institutional equity); petroleum and petrochemical refining; pulp and paper milling; biofuels and biobased products manufacturing; agricultural processing; waste management; auto manufacturing; aviation; government/military; research and academia.
To view online agenda visit: http://www.AdvancedBiofuelsConference.com
About BBI International:
Founded in 1995, BBI International produces globally recognized bioenergy events and trade magazines. In addition to the National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo, BBI owns and operates the largest, longest-running ethanol conference in the world -- the International Fuel Ethanol Workshop & Expo (FEW) -- and International Biomass Conference & Expo. The company publishes Biomass Magazine, Ethanol Producer Magazine, and Biodiesel Magazine, as well as a number of ancillary products including maps, directories, e-newsletters and other web-based industry resources.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks