|By Business Wire||
|November 26, 2012 09:46 AM EST||
Newly established company, MyTAG Limited, today announces the launch of its new range of unique UfoundMyTAG products which are designed to safeguard personal belongings, so that if lost, they can be reunited with their owners quickly and hassle free.
MyTAG enables customers to securely tag and register their most treasured belongings from; pets, mobiles, cameras, laptops, keys to luggage.
Packaging is bright, bold and requires minimal retail space. Packs contain a combination of MyTAG, Wallet Recovery Card, MyTAG Recovery Seals and SOScall wristbands. Each product includes a unique code that is registered against an individuals personal contact details, which is supported by a sophisticated and secure on-line recovery network and dedicated UK Support Centre.
The team at MyTAG have successfully created a unique identity solution that is inexpensive and easy to use. The concept of UfoundMyTAG was borne out of an idea after reading that over 200,000 pets go missing every year with less than 50% being reunited, explained Founder, Mike George.
UfoundMyTAG products are also an exceptionally attractive business opportunity for the High Street or On-line Retailer who can add it to their existing product lines within days.
MyTAG features at a glance:
- Instant activation on-line or via text, 3 year cover
- E-alerts sent via text, email or phone
- Dedicated UK based Lost & Found 24/7 Support Centre
- Worldwide cover
- £14.99 RRP
- Available online today at Amazon.
Each year consumers continue to spend millions of pounds on mobile technology, high-tech interactive gadgets, sports gear and other high value items - with no means of finding them if lost. This is where UfoundMyTAG products come in!”
“The range of MyTAG products are extremely attractive to Retailers who can create additional income by swiftly introducing the goods into their stores in time for the 1st December Christmas rush” said Mike. If you would like to know more about becoming a Reseller contact the Sales Team on email@example.com.
Each year in London alone, the TfL Lost Property Office receives over 220,000 items of property, handed in by honest people and where in most cases owners sadly can’t be identified [source: Transport for London website]. MyTAG aims to benefit those organisations who spend valuable time and commit expensive resources to deal with such - particularly charitable organisations such as the RSPCA.
MyTAG Pet Actively Promotes Responsible Pet Ownership.
By purchasing MyTAG Pet, an owner and pet can be quickly and safely reunited.
MyTAG Pet features:
- A unique identification number which exclusively links the Owner and Pet
- If your pet goes missing the MyTAG system will automatically notify Vets & Animal Rescue Centres within 25 miles of last sighting
- Worldwide cover
- 3 Year FREE Replacement tags if lost or damaged
- No additional expense to have your details engraved
- Free downloadable ‘Lost Pet Posters’ & Guides
- Free Pet Profile with pictures and medical history
“Losing a pet can be traumatic if you are never reunited. By launching MyTAG Pet, we hope to raise the awareness of responsible pet ownership and make a difference to the number of stray dogs taken to rescue centres each year, simply because they don’t wear an identification tag.” explained Mike.
For more information visit: http://www.ufoundmytag.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks