|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 09:46 AM EST||
ARLINGTON, Va., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Health 2.0 is having a special event at the mHealth Summit on Dec. 2. Come from 1 - 4pm the day before the Summit, and attend the Health 2.0 event that will help your organization thrive in the rapidly changing landscape of health care tech. This is a special session in addition to your Summit pass, and includes:
Key Topics, Product Demos, and the Take-off of New Tech
Health 2.0's Co-Chairman Matthew Holt will introduce sessions on Care Delivery, Big Data & Transparency, and introduce you to the latest tech. There will also be more than a dozen rapid fire demos of the tech you'll want to know about, and a mini-version of Health 2.0's famed Launch! session.
Become a Developer Magnet and Build the Latest and Greatest
Industry experts including JL Neptune, who heads up the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge, and speakers from AT&T, Aetna, and Allscripts will teach you how to be a Developer Magnet - so you don't only know about the latest tech, but also create it.
Glimpse into the Future
Want to stay ahead of the game? Marco Smith from Health 2.0 Advisors will give you a glimpse of what's to come in 2013, including market opportunities, and transitions you should be ready for in the year to come.
How to Register: To attend this event, you must register for the mHealth Summit. There is an additional fee for this event.
Where to Register: During the mHealth Summit registration process, the page after the main mHealth Summit pass type page will include an option for add-on sessions; select the "Health 2.0 State of Change: Pioneers, Progress, and a 2013 Forecast" session. Prices for the Health 2.0 add-on event go up November 30, so register now!
Health 2.0 Attendees Receive $50 Off Your Full Access Pass!
Enter Code Health2.0-12 at the End of the Registration Process. Register here.
SOURCE mHealth Summit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks