|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 09:40 AM EST||
MESA, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- Matthew Likens, president and CEO of Ulthera, Inc. -- a global, high-growth medical device company pioneering aesthetic and medical applications using its therapeutic ultrasound platform technology -- is scheduled to present at two upcoming healthcare conferences:
- Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 9:10 a.m. EST
24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference in New York City, Nov. 27-28, 2012
Location: The New York Palace Hotel, 455 Madison Avenue, New York, NY
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 2:30 p.m. EST
6th Annual Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum in New York, Dec. 4, 2012
Location: Le Parker Meridien, 119 West 56th Street, New York, NY
Likens will present an overview of the company as well as its accomplishments to date and prospects for the future.
Ulthera, Inc. is a global, high-growth medical device company pioneering aesthetic and medical applications using its therapeutic ultrasound platform technology. The Ulthera® System is the first and only energy-based device to receive FDA clearance for a non-invasive aesthetic lift indication. It is used in a face and neck procedure known as Ultherapy®, which is cleared to lift skin on the brow, neck and under the chin. Founded in 2004 and based in Mesa, Ariz., Ulthera is a privately held company backed by top-tier venture capital firms, New Enterprise Associates and Apposite Capital. For more information, visit www.ultherapy.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks