|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAD) is focused on innovative treatments that address unmet medical needs in neurological and related central nervous system disorders. The company is on track to release results from their Phase III trial of pimavanserin in patients with Parkinson's disease psychosis later this month.
Find out more about ACADIA Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ACAD
Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ANTH) shares of the biopharmaceutical company have fallen nearly 90 percent year-to-date. The company recently announced that that an abstract of the results from the Phase 2b PEARL-SC clinical study has been accepted as a late-breaking poster presentation at the ACR/ARHP 2012 Annual Scientific Meeting.
Find out more about Anthera Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ANTH
Biosante Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: BPAX) shares have fallen nearly 60 percent year-to-date. The company earlier this month announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., who had net sales of over $16 million in 2011.
Find out more about Biosante Pharmaceuticals including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/BPAX
VirnetX Holding Corporation (NYSE: VHC) shares surged earlier this month after it was reported that the company was awarded a large settlement. A jury has ordered Apple to pay the company $368 million.
Find out more about VirnetX including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/VHC
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks