|By Marketwire .||
|November 26, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHTP) is currently seeking approval by the FDA for Northera, which helps prevent dizziness in people with central nervous system disorders. In February, a FDA advisory panel voted 7-4 in favor of approval.
Find out more about Chelsea Therapeutics including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/CHTP
Groupon Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) shares of the discount e-commerce company have fallen over 80 percent year-to-date. The company has struggled internationally with a sales growth of just 3.1% year-over-year, after a 31% growth in the second quarter.
Find out more about Groupon including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/GRPN
Jaguar Mining Inc. (NYSE: JAG) (TSX: JAG) shares of the junior gold miner have fallen nearly 90 percent year-to-date. The company has lowered their fiscal 2012 gold production guidance to 100,000 to 110,000 ounces.
Find out more about Jaguar Mining including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/JAG
Zalicus Inc. (NASDAQ: ZLCS) shares of the biopharmaceutical company have fallen nearly 20 percent in the last month. Analysts' at both MLV Capital and Rodman & Renshaw have downgraded the company's rating.
Find out more about Zalicus including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ZLCS
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks