|By Business Wire||
|November 26, 2012 06:38 AM EST||
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Services Of Commercial Data Centers Of Ukraine - Market Overview" report to their offering.
The Ukrainian market of data center services in recent years has grown by 15-20% per year and there are no prerequisites for its delay in the near future. Despite some market saturation of the services offerings, currently the market of data center services is segmented enough and has not too high competitiveness in each of the segments. One of the distinguishing features of the data center services market of Ukraine comparing with similar markets in the West is the widespread discrepancy of declared classes / levels / reliability parameters.
At the beginning of 2012 in Ukraine there were more than 24 companies that provided data center services in the amount of 105 mln. UAH (excluding VAT). Almost 50 mln. UAH in the structure of the main data center market revenues were generated by Collocation services.
At the beginning of 1st quarter of 2012 the total data center utilization of Ukraine was less than 50%. The total area of the main data center of Ukraine was less than 9000 square meters. More than half of the market players serving the data centers with a relatively small area (200 sq.m), and take up only 1/3 of the market of data centers. The main technology was (declared) Tier III. The Top-10 market players took more than 90% of the market by income.
The full report has information for such services as dedicated area, dedicated services, collocation, virtual dedicated servers, virtual hosting, etc. The report gives explanation what has influenced the market growth, shows the main barriers, perspectives, main indicators (unit capacity, annual income, average annual income per unit, number of units, utilization, etc.) of the market and its main players. It also has the analysis of tariffs and marketing activities. The provided information could be interesting for potential investors and for the providers of datacenter services in other countries.
If you plan:
- To increase the market share
- To enter new market;
- To increase the profit;
- To know who are your main direct competitors;
- To determine what caused sales fall / increase;
- To acquire new assets, to invest in the telecom business.
You get a tool:
- To estimate the total size of the market
- To assess the dynamics of the penetration of services
- To assess the market share of the company and its competitors (revenues,
- To determine the ownership structure of service providers
- To analyze the selling proposition of the major market players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k74zmh/the_services_of
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks