|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 04:02 AM EST||
HELSINKI, November 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Nordic TeleCom and Cisco Systems Finland have reached a technology cooperation agreement. This will allow new value-added solutions to be connected with Cisco collaboration products via Nordic TeleCom's cloud services, thereby enhancing business operations.
"These combined collaboration services will, for example, help companies improve the quality of their customer service and increase sales", Esa Lahtinen, CEO at Nordic TeleCom, stated.
"Concrete examples of such value-added services include customized reporting and statistical analysis straight from the cloud, as well as integrating a call-back system into Cisco Contact Center solutions - with no installations or start-up costs," continued Lahtinen.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com.
About Nordic TeleCom
Founded in 2009, Finnish company Nordic TeleCom is at the forefront of unified communication services. In 2011, NTC launched a unique portal that enables - with no installations or start-up costs - different value-added services for the company's existing contact center and telephone solutions. NTC's clients include the Stadium sports equipment chain, Sixt Rent a Car Finland, Diacor healthcare centers and Delta Motor Group.
Pietari Päivänen, Director
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher