|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 04:00 AM EST||
LONDON and LOS ANGELES, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading global insurance giant Zurich Insurance is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled "See How Zurich Insurance Closes with Confidence across Europe and North America by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP." The webinar will be geared at finance, accounting, audit and compliance managers in mid- to large size organisations in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region, an increasingly fast-growing market for BlackLine's flagship account reconciliation software.
The session will focus on how finance/compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. A senior finance executive from Zurich's Switzerland headquarters will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and ROI the company has realised since using BlackLine.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to "closing with confidence."
What: "See How Zurich Insurance Closes with Confidence across Europe and North America by Automating Account Reconciliations with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP"
When: Wednesday, 28 November 2012, 4p.m. CET (Zurich)/3p.m.GMT (London)/10a.m. EST (New York)/7a.m. PST (Los Angeles)
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Stuart Lonergan, COO – Financial Accounting and Reporting, Zurich Insurance
Attendees will learn how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
To register, go to: http://bit.ly/PROaVF.
BlackLine is an SAP software solution and technology partner in the SAP PartnerEdge®program and a participant in the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace – SAP's premier online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine 5.1 solution).
BlackLine was named a 2011 SAP Pinnacle award finalist in the "Software Solution Newcomer of the Year" category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the "best and brightest" of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and driving customer success.
BlackLine Systems was the first to develop and offer a commercially available Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation solution. An experienced provider of software to companies from the Fortune 100 to beyond the Fortune 1,000, BlackLine provides quick-to-implement, scalable and easy-to-use applications that automate the entire financial close process to help improve financial controls for companies of all sizes. BlackLine software applications complement existing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
BlackLine offers clients its enterprise-class software in a simple and secure OnDemand/SaaS platform. With a proven track record and a commitment to customer success, BlackLine seeks to reduce the burden the financial close places on accounting and finance professionals.
BlackLine headquarters are in Los Angeles, with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, London, New York City and Sydney to serve the company's growing global client base. For more information, please visit www.blackline.com.
SAP, PartnerEdge and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Director of Corporate Communications
SOURCE BlackLine Systems
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks