|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 03:13 AM EST||
PERTH, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 --
TSXV: IEA For immediate release 26 November 2012 Centamin plc ("Centamin" or "the Company") (LSE:CEY, TSX:CEE) Market update Centamin announces that the appeal against the 30th October Administrative Court judgment is currently being filed through its subsidiary Pharaoh Gold Mines ("PGM"). Operations and the Stage 4 expansion project at Sukari have continued as normal since the Court judgment and are planned to continue to do so whilst the appeal process is underway. The Company took the decision to suspend gold exports pending the lodgement of the appeal. As the appeal is now being lodged we are preparing to resume exports. The Company manages its working capital in country through gold sales and consequently a gold shipment is required shortly to ensure that on-going working capital commitments can be met. For more information please contact: Centamin plc Buchanan Josef El-Raghy, Chairman Bobby Morse +44 207 569 1670 Cornelia Browne Andy Davidson, Head of Business Development and Gabriella Clinkard Investor Relations + 44 (0)20 7466 5000 (email@example.com) +44 (0) 20 7569 1671 This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks