|By Marketwired .||
|November 26, 2012 03:01 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/26/12 -- FASTCASE, the case for speed, has unveiled a new case that dramatically improves the connection speed and performance of the iPad®. Consumers and executives use the iPad, the most popular tablet in the world, in a host of new scenarios. FASTCASE has developed patented technology and a unique design that have been tested and proven in labs certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to enable the iPad to run as much as 5X faster while optimizing signal strength.
Consumers and executives now utilize the iPad for both everyday functions and business needs. So they require faster, more consistent performance to access the Internet, and to upload and download cloud-based apps. Enterprise executives now have a new opportunity to get ahead of the game in today's real-time business environment.
Verified by third-party research including FCC-certified labs and WIRED® magazine, FASTCASE offers the following benefits:
- Improves cellular signal strength by up to 10X over any other case, including the Apple® SmartCase®
- Enables up to 6.6X better Wi-Fi reception compared to other leading cases
- Can improve range on both cellular and Wi-Fi networks
- Allows for more consistent connections with less dropped data
- Speeds Wi-Fi uploads by up to 4X and downloads by up to 5X
- Reduces wireless radiation exposure by up to 88 percent below the FCC safety limit.
"Tablets are now fully integrated into our lives whether at work or play," said Drew Wilkins, Vice President of Marketing, FASTCASE. "A connection that is both fast and steady is essential for consumers because most iPad Web apps rely on it. FASTCASE is the only case on the market today that addresses the need for on-the-go productivity and consistent speed. Anyone who needs iPad apps to perform quickly will find that FASTCASE is an indispensable tool."
The 'Human Sensor' Performance Problem
iPads with cellular technology contain a 'human sensor' designed to power down the iPad's cellular antenna when it gets too close to the human body. Apple designed this solution to comply with FCC safety limits for cell phone radiation exposure. The problem for consumers, however, is that the iPad's sensor cannot distinguish a case from the human body or any other solid. So all other cases on the market (except FASTCASE) trigger this sensor and cause iPads to limit their transmitted power by up to 90%. This result translates into a problem: any iPad with a protective case is limited to running at as low as 10% of optimal power and performance. FASTCASE is uniquely designed to be compatible with the human sensor, allowing iPad performance to be fully realized while reducing wireless radiation exposure by up to 88 percent below the FCC safety limit.
In order to function properly, iPad applications such as Gmail®, Facebook® and Skype® depend on a strong signal and steady connection. When iPad apps work faster, users can work more productively. Poor reception, however, can interfere with all kinds of important activities -- from on-the-go presentations to the ability to share files or check email.
Your iPad Can Go Faster
FASTCASE allows the iPad to work at optimal signal strength, so that executives can work faster. Engineered for signal intelligence, FASTCASE is embedded with passive antennas that can improve connection, signal, and reception. For once, iPad users who want a protective case can use their tablets the way that Apple intended.
FASTCASE is manufactured by Pong Research Corporation, the pioneer in radiation-controlling mobile cases. Pong cases are renowned for their ability to redirect, diffuse, and redistribute potentially harmful wireless radiation away from users' bodies. Pong's cases also improve device connectivity, and can better performance and conserve battery life. FASTCASE is specifically designed for the iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular series, enabling faster device speed and performance while reducing exposure to radiation.
To learn more about FASTCASE, please visit http://fastcasenow.com/.
FASTCASE engineers its patented cases to optimize the signal strength and increase the speed and efficiency of the iPad while reducing users' wireless radiation exposure. Designed by scientists and proven in FCC-certified labs, FASTCASE products are the new solution for executives needing 24/7, fast access to their cloud-based apps. Visit us at http://fastcasenow.com/, or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fastcasenow.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks