|By Business Wire||
|November 26, 2012 12:30 AM EST||
INTERTOPSCASINO.COM today published an article drawing attention to a promotion that is currently under way at Intertops Casino. According to the website, the world’s first online casino is giving its clientele the opportunity to win extra prizes for playing online pokies and roulette games with its Wheel of Fortune promotion.
The article explains how the promotion works, illustrating that the process is very simple and straightforward. All that gamers need to do is to play any of the Intertops 'spinning games' (online pokies and roulette) on one of the particular days the promotion is running to get the chance to be among the 20 daily winners. Intertops Casino is giving away $1000 in mystery bonuses every day – a nice $50 bonus for each of the lucky winners.
INTERTOPSCASINO.COM clarifies that the distribution of the bonuses does not depend upon players’ performance or time spent on the games and that everyone, as long as they have played online pokies or roulette on the day, has an equal chance of winning a bonus.
Finally, INTERTOPSCASINO.COM wishes its readers the best of luck with winning one of the many bonuses available on the Wheel of Fortune.
The full article along with other interesting materials regarding Intertops Casino and online gambling in general can be found at http://www.intertopscasino.com/wheel-you-take-a-fortune-cookie/
About Intertops Casino
Intertops Casino is the world’s first online casino and has been providing innovative gaming products and services since 1996. It is widely regarded as one of the best online casinos in the world, featuring an excellent selection of classic casino games, including online pokies, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, video poker and other great games. Intertops also offers poker and sportsbetting services of the highest quality, providing its clientele with a diverse and comprehensive gaming entertainment.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?