|By PR Newswire||
|November 25, 2012 10:35 PM EST||
TORONTO, ON, Nov. 25, 2012 /CNW/ - The Toronto Argonauts are the champions of the 100th Grey Cup and won the honour to be recognized on the first ever Grey Cup Champions stamp. Canada Post will issue a limited edition of 30,000 Grey Cup Champions booklets of 10 stamps at postal outlets in the Greater Toronto Area.
The Argonauts logo has been overprinted on the original 100th Grey Cup stamp and the wording "2012 Grey Cup Champions" appears on the booklet. The new stamp is the culmination of a collection that shows 17 stamps and products in recognition of the 100th Grey Cup game.
Fans can score a booklet of the 100th Grey Cup Champions stamp immediately online at canadapost.ca. The booklets will go on sale at post offices in Toronto on Wednesday, November 28. These limited edition stamps can also be purchased through mail order from the National Philatelic Centre. From Canada and the USA, call toll-free 1-800-565-4362, and from other countries, call 902 863-6550.
SOURCE Canada Post
Image with caption: "2012 Grey Cup Champions stamp (CNW Group/Canada Post)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20121125_C3362_PHOTO_EN_21164.jpg
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher