|By PR Newswire||
|November 25, 2012 03:00 PM EST||
SYDNEY, Nov. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading Australian Forex provider Vantage FX has launched an exclusive closed beta-test of their new Vantage FX WebTrader Platform to a select group of traders. The new Vantage FX WebTrader platform is an improved version of their original WebTrader platform, which was discontinued earlier in the year by Vantage FX and various other brokers such as Alpari, GO Markets and Axitrader following third party provider Xogee's dispute with MetaQuotes.
The new Vantage FX WebTrader Platform will allow traders to access their Vantage FX MT4 accounts from any web browser and computer in the world, including Apple Macs. This release of the WebTrader platform has been timed to coincide with the launch of Vantage FX's newly designed website.
The platform is completely verified and connected to MetaQuotes' MetaTrader 4 (MT4). The update has looked to improve connectivity, the user interface and customization abilities. Such favoured features as real-time charting and price monitoring are all still available.
Vantage FX's WebTrader Platform provides:
- Web trading for Mac, Linux & Windows
- Secure access wherever an internet connection exists
- Live price monitoring via an advanced market watch
- Real-time charting with advanced technical analysis & indicators
- Free customization with simple 'drag & drop' control
- 14 different language options
- No installation of software required
"We're excited to see the release of such a sophisticated WebTrader platform again," says Antony Goddard, Managing Director at Vantage FX.
"Clients will be pleased to see that we have incorporated many of the popular features from our previous WebTrader Platform, which was originally developed by third party platform developer Xogee," said Goddard. "We'd love to hear feedback from traders from all different countries, user capabilities, trader experience and especially those, always in transit. Our team has been working incredibly hard on the development of the new WebTrader platform and we look forward to hearing from our clients and users."
Current Vantage FX MT4 account holders can simply log in using their existing Vantage FX MT4 demo account login details at: www.vantagefx.com/webtraderdemo
For new, invited beta-testers who are not holders of a Vantage FX MT4 account, they will be required to visit the site and set up a demo MT4 account by downloading MT4 at: www.vantagefx.com/get-trading/demo-account. Once they have an account via MT4, they will not require the software to trade or access the WebTrader Platform. This will be a one time, initial requirement.
A public open beta-testing will be made available in weeks to come. The current beta-test version of Vantage FX WebTrader Platform does not allow connection to live trading servers.
About Vantage FX
Vantage FX is an award winning Australian financial services firm providing online Forex trading capabilities to retail, high-net worth and institutional clients in globally. This year, Vantage FX are winners of Best Forex Execution (Asia Pacific IB Times Trading Awards), Best Forex Broker & Forex Execution House - South East Asia (The DealMakers Annual Banking Awards) and Best Forex Broker Australasia (World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards).
Vantage FX is continually striving to provide a client-friendly, totally interactive Forex experience. As a team we always look to innovate and take advantage of the latest technology, passing on benefits to our clients. Vantage FX is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 322081 and regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
For more information
Contact: Rom Revita
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London