|By PR Newswire||
|November 25, 2012 11:05 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (Booth #8316) -- FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is bringing a broad portfolio of diagnostic and informatic solutions to the 2012 meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA). The company will showcase its advanced Cardiovascular product, Synapse Cardiovascular 5.0.
"Cardiologists and other specialists ultimately have the same needs: increased diagnostic confidence and a simple, streamlined workflow. That's precisely what we bring to the Cardiovascular stage with Synapse Cardiovascular 5.0," says Jim Morgan, Fujifilm's Vice President, Medical Informatics. "It uses advanced technologies to analyze results, and takes several extra steps to provide users sophisticated methodologies to analyze findings quickly and accurately."
The web-based Synapse Cardiovascular platform is uniquely suited to fit into any facility's IT infrastructure, physical or virtual. It creates finalized, signed cardiovascular-structured reports quickly and easily. Advanced tools that help quantify results, such as interactive diagrams and freehand drawing tools, add to the advantages the system provides. It can be optimized for cardiac cath, invasive peripheral vascular, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, vascular ultrasound and cardiac CT and MRI procedures.
As a completely web-based solution for cardiovascular imaging, Fujifilm's Synapse Cardiovascular system offers an integrated image and information platform that has been clinically proven to deliver the results that the nation's top cardiologists require.
For more information on Fujifilm's entire product portfolio of medical imaging and informatic solutions, please visit booth #8316 at RSNA, which runs through November 30 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities today and well into the future. From an unrivaled selection of digital x-ray systems, to the Synapse® brand of PACS, RIS and cardiovascular products, to advanced women's health imaging systems, Fujifilm has products that are ideal for any size imaging environment. The Endoscopy Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., supplies high quality, technologically advanced, FUJINON brand endoscopes to the medical market. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, CT. For more information visit www.fujimed.com.
SOURCE FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London