|By PR Newswire||
|November 25, 2012 10:35 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RSNA 2012: Booth #8316 -- Radiologists and cardiologists interested in advanced visualization and analysis will find the innovations of Fujifilm's Synapse 3D very appealing for their diagnostic needs. Fully integrated with Synapse PACS and Cardiovascular, Synapse 3D will be one of the showcase technologies at RSNA 2012.
"As always, we combined Fujifilm's technological heritage with our goal of listening directly to customer needs and requirements. The result is a system that will become a standard in the field," says Jim Morgan, Vice President of Medical Informatics for Fujifilm. "With one-click access and a consistent user interface, Synapse 3D is quickly building a legion of satisfied customers—about 500 around the world, including notable customers such as the University of Southern California in Los Angeles."
Synapse 3D eliminates the need to access advanced diagnostic tools from a separate workstation or with a separate login. Patient lists are synchronized with Synapse PACS, making it up to date at all times. Now in use at some of the most important and progressive medical facilities in the U.S. and internationally, Synapse 3D has a number of intuitive, easy-to-use features:
- Easy transition from Synapse PACS or Cardiovascular.
- Shared left-to-right, top-to bottom workflow for all tools.
- More than twenty-five (25) clinical applications designed for use in both general and body part-specific diagnostics.
- IT friendly design using SSL connectivity, virtualized environment, 64-bit OS support and multiple desktop operating system support.
"We wanted Synapse 3D to support an intuitive and logical workflow for radiologists, cardiologists and other clinicians. That's why it allows users to perform such functions as creating and rotating double oblique image slices on multiple planes, quickly performing organ, vessel and bone extractions, and so much more," adds Jim Morgan. "It is important to keep the user experience uncomplicated while offering the most extensive array of tools and viewing options for specialists, researchers and others who have unique patient care needs. They can all customize their preferred settings."
Synapse 3D will be part of the Fujifilm's exhibit at RSNA 2012, which runs through November 30, 2012 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities today and well into the future. From an unrivaled selection of digital x-ray systems, to the Synapse® brand of PACS, RIS and cardiovascular products, to advanced women's health imaging systems, Fujifilm has products that are ideal for any size imaging environment. The Endoscopy Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., supplies high quality, technologically advanced, FUJINON brand endoscopes to the medical market. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, CT. For more information visit www.fujimed.com.
SOURCE FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks