|By PR Newswire||
|November 25, 2012 09:55 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (Booth #8316) -- The next-generation of Synapse RIS, the most advanced Radiology Information System on the market today, will be showcased by FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. at its exhibit during the 2012 meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA). Synapse RIS 6.2 features a host of features designed to meet the needs of outpatient facilities, radiology groups and hospitals. The system has also received EHR certification, enabling it to be part of the Meaningful Use initiative that provides financial incentives to medical professionals who use a certified EHR.
"Synapse RIS 6.2 allows our customers, who are some of the nation's top healthcare professionals, to completely automate and streamline their workflow for everything from patient demographics and medications, to medical history and lab reports," says Jim Morgan, the company's Vice President of Medical Informatics. "Our team has taken the feedback from our growing base of customers and implemented a truly innovative product in an area that other vendors have ignored."
With Synapse 6.2, a single platform can support acute care facilities, imaging centers and radiology practices with a comprehensive list of features that meet the needs of the evolving radiology market. Some of the newer features include:
- Drag-and-drop scheduling
- Pulse: patient tracking using social media methods
- Dose tracking and management
- Revenue management with Synapse Financials
- ACR compliant Peer Review capability
- Urgent finding notifications and management reporting
- Voice and video chat
For more information on Fujifilm's Synapse enterprise solutions and the company's entire product portfolio, please visit booth #8316 at RSNA, which runs through November 30 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions to meet the needs of healthcare facilities today and well into the future. From an unrivaled selection of digital x-ray systems, to the Synapse® brand of PACS, RIS and Cardiovascular products, to advanced women's health imaging systems, Fujifilm has products that are ideal for any size imaging environment. The Endoscopy Division of FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., supplies high quality, technologically advanced, FUJINON brand endoscopes to the medical market. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Stamford, CT. For more information, visit www.fujimed.com.
SOURCE FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher