|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 10:02 PM EST||
SAO PAULO, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
LIDE - Grupo de Lideres Empresariais (Group of Business Leaders) – wishes to clarify that the Vice-President of the Republic, Michel Temer, was not a member of the committee of Brazilian executives led by Luiz Fernando Furlan on the occasion of the Business Trip to Germany. The Vice President was making an official trip to Germany for meetings with Chancellor Angela Merkel, the President of the Republic, Joachim Gauck, and the President of the Parliament, Norbert Lammert. Coincidentally, executives of the LIDE group were in Berlin and had a photo opportunity with the Chancellor, at the end of their meeting in Berlin.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks