|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 06:23 PM EST||
ESTEVAN, SASKATCHEWAN -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- Do All Industries Ltd. ("Do All"), in accordance with applicable securities legislation, announces today that its offer to purchase all of the issued and outstanding common shares ("Shares") of Hyduke Energy Services Inc. ("Hyduke") (the "Offer"), as varied and extended pursuant to a notice of variation and extension dated November 12, 2012, expired at 4:00 p.m. (Calgary time) on November 23, 2012. The Offer was conditional upon, among other things, a minimum tender condition which was not met. Do All will not take up any Shares deposited under the Offer and will return any Shares deposited under the Offer to the depositing Hyduke shareholders.
This press release is not an offer to buy or a solicitation of an offer to sell any of the securities of Hyduke. Such an offer may only be made pursuant to an offer and take-over bid circular filed with the securities regulatory authorities in Canada.
Do All is a private company based out of Estevan, Saskatchewan which provides integrated products and services for the oil and gas industry.
The Depositary for the Offer is:
Olympia Trust Company
2300, 125 - 9th Avenue S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2G 0P6
Olympia Transfer Services Inc.
920, 120 Adelaide Street West
Toronto, Ontario M5H 1T1
Toll Free: 1-888-353-3138
Outside North America: 403-668-8884
The Information Agent for the Offer is:
Laurel Hill Advisory Group
North American Toll-Free: 1-877-452-7184
Banks, Brokers and collect calls outside North America:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London