|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 04:37 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. (TSX VENTURE:XDM) (the "Company"), a North American relationship marketing company, announced today that it has received approval from the TSX Venture Exchange (the "TSX-V") for a voluntary delisting of the Company's common shares from the TSX-V effective December 3, 2012. The Company has received conditional approval from the Canadian National Stock Exchange (the "CNSX") for listing of the Company's common shares on the CNSX, subject to completion of outstanding CNSX documentation and payment of fees. The Company expects to complete the process for listing on the CNSX in the next ten days.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange, nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange), accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
iMarketing Solutions Group Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
416-921-6595 ext. 270
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher