|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 04:27 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- Torch River Resources Ltd. ("Torch" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:TCR) (FRANKFURT:WNF) (PINKSHEETS:TORVF) is pleased to announce that it has closed the non-brokered private placement announced September 24, 2012. Torch will issue 4,250,000 common shares (the "Common Shares") at a price of $0.02 per share for gross proceeds of $85,000 (the "Offering"). The Offering consists of one (1) common share in the capital of the Corporation issued and one common share purchase Warrant. Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one Common Share of the Corporation at an exercise price of $0.07 in the first year and $0.10 in the second year from the closing of the Offering.
The proceeds of the private placement will be used for the following activities:
$6,500 Annual General Meeting Costs $7,500 Annual General Meeting Cost $2,000 Private Placement Cost $35,000 Operating Expenses for the next five months $4,000 Property Liability Insurance $7,500 Accounts Payable $7,000 Public Company Costs $22,000 Annual Audit, Tax Filings and Reporting
The private placement is subject to receipt of all necessary regulatory approvals.
Torch is a company listed and trading on the TSX Venture Exchange, symbol: TCR.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Torch River Resources Ltd.
William E. Pfaffenberger
ProActive Communications Co.
Toll free: (800) 540-1995
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher