|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 04:01 PM EST||
OTTAWA, Nov. 23, 2012 /CNW/ - The Honourable Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of
Health will make an announcement in support of community-based health
care initiatives. She will be joined by Dr. Colin Carrie, Parliamentary
Secretary to the Minister of Health.
Media are invited and a questions and answers session will follow the event.
Monday, November 26, 2012
10:00 AM EST
Pauktuutit Inuit Women of Canada
520-1 Nicholas Street,
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7B7
SOURCE PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCY OF CANADA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?