|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 03:58 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- Todd Montgomery ("Montgomery") advises that on November 19, 2012 he acquired through his holding company Mont Strategies Inc. ownership of 2,500,000 common shares of Canadian Platinum Corp. (the "Issuer") for aggregate cash consideration of approximately $125,000. The common shares were acquired by Montgomery by way of a private placement which closed on November 19, 2012.
Montgomery now owns and controls, directly or indirectly, 43,521,732 common shares of the Issuer, representing approximately 34.50% of the Issuer's issued and outstanding common shares.
This acquisition was made for investment purposes and Montgomery may from time to time increase or decrease his investments in the Issuer depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
Suite 700, 1300 - 8th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 1B2
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher