|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 03:50 PM EST||
LONDON, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- iLOOKABOUT Corp. (TSX VENTURE:ILA) ("iLOOKABOUT" or "the Company") announced today that the Company's unaudited condensed interim consolidated financial statements for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012 and the related Management's Discussion and Analysis are available at www.sedar.com. This material is also available on the Company's website at http://www.ilookabout.com/Releases.aspx. Shareholders may request a hard copy of this material by directing their request to: iLOOKABOUT Corp., Office of CFO, 408-383 Richmond Street, London ON, N6A 3C4.
iLOOKABOUT is a visual and data intelligence company serving commercial enterprise in the real estate, insurance, municipal, utility, assessment and appraisal sectors in North America and Europe. iLOOKABOUT is a pioneer in visual and data intelligence with its StreetScape(TM) and Virtual Tour products. StreetScape is a visual and data intelligence product for the geo-spatial market, providing panoramic, comprehensive, street level perspective visual data, geo-coded with latitude and longitude coordinates for accuracy and supported by patented software processes and proprietary security and storage systems. The Company has also launched GeoViewPort(TM), a web-based Geographic Information System (GIS) application that enables the federation of additional value added data such as validated addresses, aerial imagery, property values, property attributes, etc. with StreetScape imagery. Headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada, iLOOKABOUT's common shares are traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ILA.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?