|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 02:59 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U.S. Small Business Administration is reminding businesses in Illinois that working capital loans are still available to small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture and most private non-profit organizations affected by the severe storms and tornadoes that occurred from Feb. 29 through March 2, 2012.
"Businesses that suffered economic losses as a result of the disaster and want to apply for
low-interest loans from the SBA are urged to do so before the Dec. 24, deadline," said Frank Skaggs, director of SBA Field Operations Center East.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDLs) up to $2 million are available at 3 percent for private non-profit organizations of all sizes and 4 percent for small businesses, with terms up to
30 years. The loans are intended to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable, and other expenses that could have been paid had the disaster not occurred. To be considered for this assistance, disaster survivors need to apply by the deadline.
These EIDLs are available to small businesses and most private non-profit organizations in the following Illinois counties: Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Johnson, Pope, Saline, White and Williamson.
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
To obtain disaster loan information and application forms, call the SBA's Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or send an email to email@example.com. Loan application forms can also be downloaded from www.sba.gov. Completed applications should be mailed to: U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The deadline for economic injury applications is December 24, 2012.
For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov.
Release Number: 13-101, IL 13053
Contact: Michael Lampton
SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher