|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 02:55 PM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 23, 2012 /CNW/ - The Commission issued an Order in the above named matter pursuant to section 127 of the Act and on consent of the parties which provides that:
- the Temporary Order is extended until December 21, 2012 or until further order of the Commission; and
- the hearing in this matter is adjourned to December 20, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. for the purpose of providing the Commission with an update on the work completed by the monitor and the consultant as required under the terms and conditions imposed on HEFI.
A copy of the Order dated November 22, 2012 is available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
JOHN P. STEVENSON
SOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks