|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 01:25 PM EST||
Trading Symbol: CCY
VANCOUVER, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Catalyst Copper Corp. (Catalyst or the Company) announces that Dr. George W. Poling has joined its board of directors, effective November 22, 2012.
Dr. Poling holds a Bachelor of Science in Mining and Metallurgical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Mineral Process Engineering from the University of Alberta and is considered among Canada's foremost experts in the mineral processing and environmental management of mining operations.
Dr. Poling, is also Professor emeritus and former Head of the Department of Mining and Mineral Process Engineering at the University of British Columbia, where he taught from 1968 until he retired in 1997. He was also Research Coordinator for the B.C. Mining Association.
Dr. Poling is a Senior Vice-President of Rescan Environmental Services Ltd.
The Company's board of directors is now comprised of John Greenslade, Gordon Keep, John Reynolds, Terence Hodson and George Poling.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
CATALYST COPPER CORP.
"John W. Greenslade"
JOHN W. GREENSLADE- PRESIDENT, CEO (DIRECTOR)
Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of the Company, including, but not limited to, risks associated with mineral exploration and mining activities, the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions, dependence upon regulatory approvals, and the uncertainty of obtaining additional financing. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Catalyst Copper Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher