|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 01:05 PM EST||
LIMA, Peru, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nilam Resources Inc. ("Nilam" or the "Company") (OTCQB: NILA) announced today that it has now launched its newly enhanced website: www.southamericanmining.com
The new website allows interested parties access to our company information, properties currently under the Nilam brand, overall locations, maps, supplies and features facts about mining in Peru.
Shahin Tabatabaei, President and CEO for Nilam Resources Inc. added, "This is the age of instant information and we want everyone to learn more about Nilam today and in the future. Our user friendly website allows the public to keep informed about the company "
About Nilam Resources Inc.
Nilam Resources Inc. is focused on the exploration and production of precious and base metals on their current Llipa and El Varon properties in Peru. The Nilam Resources Inc team will research, review and prove any reserves for the purpose of production as part of its growth plan. The company also plans to recognize, and acquire near-term production mining properties as part of its further growth strategy.
OTCQB – NILA
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements relating to the company's business activities and other statements in this press release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are based on current expectations about the Company's business. Words such as expects, anticipates, intends, plans, believes, estimates and similar words and expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These statements involve risks that are difficult to evaluate. Actual results can vary from descriptions herein due to many factors including changes in metal prices and business conditions; changes in laws and regulations; problems encountered in exploration and obtaining permits; changes in the competitive environment; technological advances; shortages of skilled workers, drill rigs and equipment; the need for additional capital and other risks listed in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings under "risk factors" and elsewhere. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they were made. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Nilam Resources Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks