|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 --
Event: Canadian Food Inspection Agency Technical Briefing: Capital Packers Inc., Establishment 231 When: November 23, 2012 at 15:00 (EDT) Present: Paul Mayers, Associate VP of Programs, CFIA Diane Allan, Executive Director of the Food Safety Science Directorate, CFIA Dr. Harpreet Kochhar, Executive Director, Western Operations, CFIA
CFIA representatives will be on hand to provide an overview on the Agency's decision to suspend the operating licence of Capital Packers Inc., Establishment 231. Officials from the Public Health Agency of Canada will also be available to media.
A question and answer session for the media will follow the update. Please be prepared to provide your name and affiliation.
Teleconference phone number: 1- 877-413-4814
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks