|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 12:55 PM EST||
KELOWNA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- The Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors of British Columbia - CAHPI (BC) - is pleased to announce it is an honoured signator to the CAHPI inter-Provincial Labour Mobility Agreement formalized at the 2012 CAHPI National Conference held in Halifax, Nova Scotia this past October. This Agreement formally implements the Labour Mobility Chapter of the Agreement on Internal Trade for CAHPI (BC) that affirms a CAHPI inspector member is granted unencumbered access to employment opportunities in their profession in any Province including British Columbia. "CAHPI home and property inspectors have moved freely between Provinces for family and job opportunities since the National organization began over two decades ago", noted Helene Barton, Executive Director CAHPI BC. "The signing is merely a formality, but an important one, as the Agreement is necessary to demonstrate recognition of Provincial inter-Government agreements and requirements under the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT) and formal conformance is essential for our Pan-Canadian Profession". The purpose of the AIT is to remove or reduce barriers to the inter-Provincial movement of workers, goods, and services, and as a licensing body, CAHPI (BC) adheres to the continuing goal of removing labour mobility barriers under our leadership role in this profession. "Properly accredited home and property inspectors deserve the benefits of mobility as qualified professionals in this country", confirmed Craig Hostland, President CAHPI (BC). CAHPI (BC) is the largest home, commercial, and property inspection organization in British Columbia.
CAHPI, the National umbrella organization of the Provincial member associations, is responsible for Government and business relations at the national level and developing a common dialogue for our profession across this diverse land. CAHPI is the largest home and property inspector member organization in Canada, and the only home and commercial inspection organization with consistent standards and qualified members delivering home, commercial, and property inspection services across all of Canada.
250-491-3979 or toll free in BC 1.800.610.5665
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks