|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 12:51 PM EST||
BIRMINGHAM, England, November 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Launched earlier this year, T H Baker's online store brings top designer names to a wider audience, just in time for Christmas
Re-launched as an online jewellery and watch boutique in July 2012, http://www.thbaker.co.uk is fast becoming a dedicated source for fashion accessories this winter, hosting full ranges from the likes of Pandora, Links of London, and TAG Heuer.
T H Baker was first founded in 1888 by Thomas Henry Baker, a watchmaker and jeweller from Wiltshire. Setting up shop in 95 High Street, Brierley Hill in the West Midlands, the business has since expanded across the Midlands and into the South, with eleven T H Baker stores currently located across the country. The company has fostered lasting relationships with its customers, by providing only the best of services.
Building upon this ethos, T H Baker online brings the choice and quality of the high street to jewellery fans throughout the UK. The store hosts collections from more than thirty designer brands, with new names appearing regularly on the site. Current highlights include the Pandora Autumn Winter 2012 Collection, and the Thomas Sabo Sweet Diamonds assortment of sterling silver jewellery. For those who favour a more classic touch, OMEGA's selection of Swiss Watches provides precision timekeeping with an eye for style.
An authorised dealer of every brand featured on the site, customers can trust in the authenticity of all items available. Our Christmas Collection features an assortment of some of the best gifts and seasonal treats from across a number of designer brands, all located in one convenient place for customers to explore and find the piece they're looking for.
Every aspect of T H Baker's online experience holds up to the same quality we expect in the brands we stock, and as such, the customer's needs come first in every aspect of the store:
- Same day dispatch on all orders before 4pm, followed by a fast and reliable delivery service
- 100% secure payment methods - Amazon, Secure Trading, Pay 4 Later
- First rate customer service, fronted by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team of staff contactable by phone, email, or new social media.
- Full 'no hassle' refunds and return policy
The T H Baker store (http://www.thbaker.co.uk) is the company's latest e-commerce platform, advancing upon the success of previously established web presences. As the company looks forward to its 125th anniversary in 2013, the growth of T H Baker's online identity ensures that the company continues to pursue innovative avenues in the services it provides to an ever growing audience.
Visit T H Baker online today, and discover for yourself just why we're one of the UK's most successful independent jewellers.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London