|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 12:18 PM EST||
LONDON, November 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Sky Poker is just over half way through New-vember, but that does not mean that the fantastic offers are slowing down!
With the winter months drawing closer and closer, Sky Poker are all about unveiling new promotions and ideas in the month of November (or New-vember, as Sky Poker are now inclined to call it).
As many of you may be aware, each Monday for the four weeks in New-vember, Sky Poker will roll out a new promotion that has never been seen before by any of their players. During this period, Sky Poker will be trying out new tournament formats and setting some fantastic challenges, all with small-stakes in mind.
For the first week of New-vember, Sky Poker offered the Bank Buster Challenge, while in the second week there were £1 Grand Guaranteed tournaments. So what lies in store for the third week of New-vember?
Well, this week Sky Poker is offering their players a twist on their Timed Tournaments. These "Timed Specials" are 30 minute long events that kick off each night at 7.30pm, and are just £2.20 to enter. This makes them ideal way to warm up for the main event.
But what makes these timed events so special? Well, if the guarantee is beaten on the first night, the prizepool generated becomes the guaranteed amount for the following night. Sky Poker will even round it up to the nearest £50!
For example, Monday night's first Timed Special is £500. But if there is a generated prizepool of £622, Sky Poker will then make Tuesday's event a £650 Timed Special. It doesn't even matter if the prizepool that night is under £650, Sky Poker will keep it at that amount until it is beaten again.
Sky Poker is the British Sky Broadcasting's online poker division, which allows users to play poker online on their website and screens selected hands from various tournaments and cash games on Sky Poker TV, allowing players on the site to become the stars of the TV channel. Sky Poker focuses on poker online and UK poker players, with all play at the tables in pounds rather than dollars, as well as its own Sky Poker Tour around the country.
Sky Poker is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher