|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 12:05 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- VR Global Partners, L.P. ("VRGP") announces that it has acquired ownership of 404 500 common shares in the capital of Khan Resources Inc. ("Khan") (CNSX:KRI) through the facilities of the Canadian National Stock Exchange at an average price, including commissions, of CAD$ 0.225, representing 0.5937575% of the total number of common shares in the capital of Khan on a non-diluted basis and 0.5542707% on a fully diluted basis. As a result, VRGP's total common share holdings in Khan amount to 8,259,500 or approximately 12.1239575% of the total number of common shares issued and outstanding in the capital of Khan on a non-diluted basis and approximately 11.3176735% on a fully-diluted basis.
The Common Shares are held for investment purposes and VRGP may, depending on market and other conditions, increase or decrease its beneficial ownership or control of the Common Shares or other securities of Khan whether through market transactions, private agreements, treasury issuances, exercise of convertible securities or otherwise.
The issuance of this news release is not an admission that an entity named in the news release owns or controls any described securities or is a joint actor with another named entity.
For more information or to obtain a copy of the early warning report filed under National Instrument 62-103, please contact: Alexey Spiridonov at +971 4 372 3400.
VR Global Partners, L.P.
Intertrust Corporate Services (Cayman) Limited
87 Mary Street
George Town, Grand Cayman KY1-9005, Cayman Islands
+971 4 372 3400
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks