|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
LONDON, ENGLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- Ahead of the 1st March 2013 display date for the new '13' car registrations, it is possible to place advance orders for these number plates http://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/numberplates.asp now. The official release date is 4th December, and the number plates may not actually be displayed on on-the-road vehicles until March, but many people are placing their advance orders early in a bid to avoid disappointment.
Regtransfers.co.uk's marketing manager, Angela Banh said, "The level of interest in new releases is always high, but with the '13' combinations offering such good opportunities to represent words, we are seeing more advance orders than we expected. No doubt the best ones will go pretty quickly."
The number 13 can be used in car number plates to represent the letter B, the combinations LE, LB, IE and IB, and many more. The number of names and words that are thus made available is considerable, and possibilities range from names such as Coburn (CO13 URN), Hubert (HU13 ERT), Asbury (AS13 URY), Hobart (HO13 ART), Etienne (ET13 NNE), Dr Barr (DR 13 ARR), Ms Bell (MS13 ELL) and Ms BALL (MS13 ALL) to humorous and unusual representations such as Mr Bean (MR13 EAN) and Baboon (BA13 OON).
"Visually, the '13' release is likely to provide some of the strongest and most easily recognisable representations we have seen for some time," Angela says.
"Investing in a bespoke registration plate is a great way of personalising a new vehicle, whether for business purposes or personal reasons. As we've seen, there are some great numbers to choose from that incorporate 13. People can search now to see what's available, and they can place advance orders to give themselves the best possible chance of securing the new plate of their choice."
The DVLA number plates available from Regtransfers can be searched and ordered via its website. Only one plate of each combination is available so drivers are advised to apply early. The '13' registrations may only be assigned to vehicles registered after 1st March 2013, or alternatively, registrations may be held on a certificate of entitlement ready for later transfer to a suitable vehicle.
For more information about buying or selling registrations, or for assistance in creating personalised number plates http://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/personalised_number_plates.asp call 01582 967777 or visit www.regtransfers.co.uk.
For more information or images contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks