|By Business Wire||
|November 23, 2012 11:15 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbljct/appian_looks_to) has announced the addition of the "Appian Looks to Break into Enterprise Social Collaboration Space with Worksocial" report to their offering.
The process re-engineering work that corporations undertook in the 1990s focused on operational processes that were highly structured and which could be clearly designed in advance, separate from their operation. Now though, more and more organisations are considering whether lessons learned from this improvement work can be applied to less structured and more collaborative work patterns.
The introduction of "Worksocial" is an attempt by Appian to explain how its tools for improving and automating structured work, combined with its enterprise social collaboration features, extend the reach and applicability of 'traditional' process applications and create more directed social collaboration environments.
Key Topics Covered:
BPM and business processes get social
The changing scope of 'business process' as a concept
Beyond structured, predictable, transactional work
Introducing Appian worksocial
Appian has always been an innovator in BPM technology
Worksocial is not a new product, but an attempt to break out
What should you do?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbljct/appian_looks_to
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher