|By Business Wire||
|November 23, 2012 10:53 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/szszjz/mpeg4_avc) has announced the addition of the "MPEG-4 AVC Products: Worldwide Shipment Forecasts (2011-2017) 5th Edition" report to their offering.
These data-intensive reports delivered in a spreadsheet format provide worldwide historical data and forecasts of MPEG-4 AVC product categories.
Included in this report are forecasts for Set-top Boxes, PCs, PC peripherals, Tablets and Software, Mobile Devices and Consumer Electronics. See the outline below for specific categories.
Also included is a section of charts and graphs for ease of interpretation and presentation, as well as an executive summary that gives an overview of this fresh, quickly expanding market.
- MPEG-4 AVC PCs, Peripherals, Tablets and Software: Worldwide Shipment Forecasts (2011-2017)
- MPEG-4 AVC Mobile Devices: Worldwide Shipment Forecasts (2011-2017)
- MPEG-4 AVC Consumer Electronics: Worldwide Shipment Forecasts (2011-2017)
- MPEG-4 AVC Set-top Boxes: Worldwide Shipment Forecasts (2011-2017)
The following individual reports include:
- Summary of Top Line data
Charts and Graphs
- Graphic depictions of the data
- Annual units shipped (2011-2017)
- 2013 World Regional Breakdown
- 2013 Top Vendor Market Share Estimates
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/szszjz/mpeg4_avc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks