|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 10:47 AM EST||
MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- ZoomMed Inc. (TSX VENTURE:ZMD), is dedicated to the development and marketing of a wide range and essential IT solutions for healthcare professionals across North America. ZoomMed builds and operates the e-Pic Communication Platform, a clinical interoperable information exchange network between physicians and the various other stakeholders of the healthcare sector, such as pharmacists, specialists, pharmaceutical corporations, laboratories, specialized clinics private insurers, employers and others.
ZoomMed held its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders as at November 23, 2012.
The purpose of the meeting was:
-- To receive the consolidated financial statements of ZoomMed for the fiscal year ended May 31, 2012 and the independent auditors' report; -- To elect the board of directors composed of: -- Micheline Luneau -- Andre Marmet -- Yves Marmet -- Nicolas Matziorinis -- Bruno Floriani -- Marie-Helene Pinard -- Robert Powell -- To appoint Mazars Harel Drouin as the independent auditor and authorize the directors to fix their remuneration; -- To approve ZoomMed's stock option plan, a 10% rolling stock option plan;
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks