|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 10:45 AM EST||
CAMERON, NORTH CAROLINA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins Kindle book, "Why You DON'T Want to Lose Weight" is now available on Amazon and can be downloaded for free on Cyber Monday, November 26.
After large Thanksgiving meals and before the holiday season, weight-loss can become a particularly heavy burden. The Kindle book's promotion perfectly coincides with a time of year when losing weight seems impossible.
Wiggins' Kindle book is not like any other diet book on the market. Instead of focusing on which diet individuals should be on and which diets don't work, the book enlightens readers as to possible reasons why they're not losing weight. The book is not a how-to guide and does not promote diet fads. Rather, the book is an examination of weight-loss from different angles. Exploring why diets fail "Why You DON'T Want to Lose Weight" encourages a tweak in mindset and a change in focus.
Matt Wiggins, author of the Kindle book and fitness enthusiast, explains that, "the topic of my book examines why most people don't really want to lose weight in the sense that they don't really care about what the scale says." During a time of year when individuals are obsessed with the number on their bathroom scale, Wiggins' book encourages a shift in mindset that will actually bring about successful results.
Already receiving five stars on Amazon, readers have described the book as enlightening, relatable, and eye opening. One reader's review states that, "Wiggins' vast profession experience and passion helps others shines through in this book. If you are looking to change your mindset about weight loss, you can't go wrong." Wiggins' writing style has been described as practical and easy to follow, exciting readers for the next book in the Working Class Weight Loss series.
The Cyber Monday promotion encourages individuals struggling with their weight to read the book and explore the reasons behind their struggle to lose weight, just in time for the holiday season. The book encourages all individuals to acknowledge that one shift in their weight-loss approach can bring about big changes.
ABOUT MATT WIGGINS
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins has been involved in the fitness industry for roughly twenty years and is dedicated to helping ordinary people accomplish extraordinary goals. Wiggins does not promote weight-loss fads or trends, and does not recommend anything he would not try himself. Wiggins is a self-taught fitness professional, and has helped athletes, professional fighters, and everyday people get in the best shape of their life. For more information, add Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins on Facebook or visit Amazon to download his latest Kindle book.
Matt "Wiggy" Wiggins
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London