|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 10:24 AM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 --
- Federal by-elections will be held in Calgary Centre (Alberta), Durham (Ontario) and Victoria (British Columbia) on Monday, November 26, 2012.
- All electors must meet voter identification requirements when they vote in the federal by-elections.
- Electors can choose one of three options to prove their identity and address.
- Some identification documents used at provincial and municipal elections may not meet federal election requirements.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London