|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) shares of the social media giant have surged nearly 30 percent in the past week, despite the recent lock up expiration of 804 million shares. The company has unveiled a new online app that connects users with job openings and recruiters.
Find out more about Facebook including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/FB
Molycorp Inc. (NYSE: MCP) shares have fallen over 50 percent year-to-date. The company will look to bounce back as their Project Phoenix expansion is expected to boost rare earth production levels to 19,050 metric tons by the end of 2012.
Find out more about Molycorp including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/MCP
National Bank of Greece (NYSE: NBG) shares have fallen nearly 30 percent in the last month. Greece's creditors, comprising of the European Commission, European Central Bank and International Monetary Fund, have struggled recently to find a solution to the country's debt problems.
Find out more about National Bank of Greece including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/NBG
Star Scientific, Inc. (NASDAQ: STSI) has surged more than 15 percent in the past week. It was recently disclosed that the company received a $5 million settlement payment from Reynolds American.
Find out more about Star Scientific including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/STSI
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London