|By Marketwired .||
|November 23, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/23/12 -- The Bedford Report has released new equity reports today. As a leading provider of free in depth reports and timely market updates, Bedford is an essential resource for hundreds of thousands of investors across the country.
American Capital Agency Corp. (NASDAQ: AGNC) currently offers investors an annual dividend of $5.00 per share for a yield of approximately 15.9%. Shares of the company have gained nearly 12 percent year-to-date.
Find out more about American Capital Agency including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/AGNC
ARMOUR Residential REIT, Inc. (NYSE: ARR) currently offers investors an annual dividend of $1.08 per share for a yield of approximately 16.2 percent. Shares of the company are down over 5 percent year-to-date.
Find out more about ARMOUR Residential including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/ARR
Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE: NLY) currently offers investors a hefty yield of roughly 13.64 percent. The company recently announced that they have offered to purchase all of the shares that they don't already own in Crexus Investment Corp.
Find out more about Annaly Capital Management including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/NLY
Chimera Investment Corporation (NYSE: CIM) currently offers investors an annual dividend of $0.36 per share for a yield of approximately 13.95 percent. Shares of Chimera have rebounded nearly 10 percent in the past three months.
Find out more about Chimera including full access to the free equity report at: www.BedfordReport.com/CIM
Disclaimer: Equity News Circuit is not a registered investment advisor, and nothing in this report is intended as a solicitation to buy or sell any security. A third party, bedfordreport.com has paid Equity News Circuit four hundred and fifty dollars for the publication of this news release. Neither Equity News Circuit, nor the hiring party, has a financial relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this release.
Equity News Circuit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher