|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 08:11 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Possibly the most functional iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 case on the market, Cavity Case allows you to combine your iPhone 5 or 4 with 5 cards, cash, 3 house keys, a car key, your car remote, a telescoping pen, embedded mirror, and a wrist strap. It also easily breaks down so you can fit it in your pockets (a time machine is planned for version 2). It's launching just before Black Friday, and at $39 it's priced comparably to other "just pretty" cases and is a perfect Christmas gift for the person who has everything, but also loses it all the time. Far from being "just pretty," Cavity Case is attractive, smart, and sleek – the total package. You can check it out here.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cavity-case-swallows-your-wallet-key-chain-and-iphone-for-the-holidays-180583611.html
The more things you have to keep track of, the more likely you are to lose them. Cavity Case prevents even the most hung over of frat boys from looking like a cheapskate when he has to ask his date to pay because he forgot his wallet, and even the least organized young professional from misplacing her keys when she's late for work at that job she's totally quitting anyway as soon as she gets into grad school.
About the Company
The team took over a year to resolve all the issues around holding the components in the iPhone case securely without making it bulky. "We're moving toward a world of consolidation, but there are still some things we can't get away from carrying. We wanted the easiest way to carry those things as possible" said, Ryan Ellis, one of the founders. "Beyond being a first-of-its-kind solution to carrying your essentials, it's interesting because we were able to develop the case while working full time and invested less than $2,000 to get it off the ground," explains the serial entrepreneur. Cavity Case is currently raising $50,000 on the Crowdfunding platform Indiegogo in order to go into production.
SOURCE Cavity Case
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks