|By PR Newswire||
|November 23, 2012 07:00 AM EST||
FORT WORTH, Texas, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Basic Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: BAS) announced today that its management will be presenting at the following investor conferences in November and December:
- Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference to be held in Houston, Texas on November 28 - 29, 2012. Ken Huseman, President and CEO, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at approximately 3:30 p.m. Central Time in Houston, TX.
- Dahlman Rose & Co. Ultimate Oil Services and E&P Conference to be held on December 3 – 4, 2012 in New York, NY. Ken Huseman, President and CEO, is scheduled to present on Monday, December 3, 2012, at approximately 10:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference to be held on December 3 – 5, 2012 in Boca Raton, FL. Alan Krenek, Senior Vice President - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, is scheduled to present on Tuesday, December 4, 2012, at approximately 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Capital One Southcoast Seventh Annual Energy Conference to be held December 4 - 6, 2012 in New Orleans, LA. Alan Krenek, Senior Vice President - Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, December 5, 2012, at approximately 8:40 a.m. Central Time.
A link to the live webcasts and replays will be available in the Investor Relations section of Basic's website at www.basicenergyservices.com.
Basic Energy Services provides well site services essential to maintaining production from the oil and gas wells within its operating area. The company employs more than 5,700 employees in more than 100 service points throughout the major oil and gas producing regions in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, Kansas and the Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions. Additional information on Basic Energy Services is available on the Company's website at http://www.basicenergyservices.com.
Safe Harbor Statement:
Statements made in this press release and in the presentations may include forward-looking statements and projections made in reliance on the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Basic has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information and assumptions on which these statements and projections are based are current, reasonable, and complete. However, a variety of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the projections, anticipated results or other expectations expressed in this release and the presentation, including our ability to successfully execute, manage and integrate acquisitions, reductions in our customers' capital budgets, our own capital budget, limitations on the availability of capital or higher costs of capital, and lower commodity prices. While Basic makes these statements and projections in good faith, neither Basic nor its management can guarantee that the transactions will be consummated or that anticipated future results will be achieved. Basic assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements made herein or any other forward-looking statements made by Basic, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Alan Krenek, Chief Financial Officer
Basic Energy Services, Inc.
Jack Lascar/Sheila Stuewe
DRG&L / 713-529-6600
SOURCE Basic Energy Services, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks