|By Business Wire||
|November 23, 2012 05:27 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x9hx7/u_s_market_for) has announced the addition of the "U.S. Market for Hearing Aids and Audiology Devices & Audiologist Survey 2012(Executive Summary)" report to their offering.
The U.S. market for hearing aids and audiology devices was valued at over $5.7 billion in 2011. This market is expected to reach almost $8 billion by 2018. Growth will br driven by Technological advancements in cochlear implants, bone-anchored hearing-aids and the introduction of wireless Bluetooth® capability.
The market segments covered in detail in this report include:
- Hearing aids
- Bone-anchored hearing aids
- Cochlear implants
- Direct drive implants
- Otoacoustic emission analyzers
- Auditory brainstem response analyzers
- Real ear analyzers
- Video otoscopes
- Hearing aid batteries
The market potential is sizable as more than 40% of those diagnosed with hearing loss can be classified as having a moderate or severe impairment. Growth of the hearing device market is largely dependent on technological innovations that are offered by the manufacturers and the increasing number of the 65 and over population.
Within the for hearing aids and audiology devices market, companies such as GN Resound, Oticon, Phonak, Siemens and Starkey lead the market, among many others. This report provides a comprehensive and detailed analysis of market revenues by device type, market forecasts through 2018, unit sales, average selling prices, market drivers and limiters and a detailed competitive analysis, including manufacturer market shares and product portfolios.
This is an executive summary only.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x9hx7/u_s_market_for
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks